英語祝福句子
世界上最難的算術題是如何清點我們的祝福。
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.- Eric Hoffer
世界上最難的算術題是如何清點我們的祝福。
According to legend, a young man while roaming the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear water. The water was so sweet, he filled his leather canteen so he could bring some back to a tribal elder who had been his teacher.
據傳說,一個年輕的男子在漫游沙漠途中看到一泉如水晶般清澈而可口的水。水的味道非常甜美,于是他灌滿了他的皮水壺,這樣就可以帶一些回去,送給曾經是他老師的部落長老。
After a four-day journey he presented the water to the old man who took a deep drink, smiled warmly and thanked his student lavishly for the sweet water. The young man returned to his village with a happy heart.
經過四天的旅程,他把水呈獻給老人。老人深飲一口,和藹地笑了笑,并深切感激學生贈予他甜美的水。年輕人懷著愉快的心情回到了村莊。
Later, the teacher let another student taste the water. He spat it out, saying it was awful. It apparently had become stale because of the old leather container.
后來,老師讓他的另一個學生品嘗水。學生吐了出來,說水太難喝了。它顯然已經因為陳舊的皮革容器而變得不再新鮮。
The student challenged his teacher: "Master, the water was foul. Why did you pretend to like it?"
學生質疑他的老師:“師父,水是臭的,你為什么要假裝喜歡它?”
The teacher replied, "You only tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for an act of loving-kindness and nothing could be sweeter."
老師回答說,“你只品嘗了水的味道,我卻是在品嘗禮物的味道。水僅僅是裝載善與愛之行為的容器,而沒有什么東西比善與愛更甜美了?!?/p>
I think we understand this lesson best when we receive innocent gifts of love from young children. Whether it's a ceramic tray or a macaroni bracelet, the natural and proper response is appreciation and expressed thankfulness because we love the idea within the gift.
我認為當我們從天真的孩子們那里收到愛的禮物時,能夠最透徹地明白這個道理。無論它是一個陶瓷托盤或通心粉手鐲,我們自然而恰當的反應是欣賞,并表示感激,因為我們喜歡禮物所包含的心意。
Gratitude doesn't always come naturally. Unfortunately, most children and many adults value only the thing given rather than the feeling embodied in it. We should remind ourselves and teach our children about the beauty and purity of feelings and expressions of gratitude. After all, gifts from the heart are really gifts of the heart.
感恩并不總是自然而來的。不幸的是,大多數兒童和成人只看重被贈予的東西本身,而不是它體現的情誼。我們應該提醒自己,并教導我們的孩子,感情和對感激之情的表達是美麗而純潔的。畢竟,發自內心給與的禮物才是真正的禮物。
歡迎學習交流:www.yjbys.com
您知道怎么用英語祝福新人?
如果你要去參加外國朋友的婚禮,學習兩句祝福的句子還是很有必要的哦!
1. congratulations on your good marriage . 恭喜你們喜結良緣!
2. the bride and the groom are well suited 新娘和新郎很般配
3. you are well matched 你們很般配
4. I wish you a long life together 祝你們百年好合
5. may you be happy 祝你們幸福
6. I wish you have a wonderful honeymoon 希望你們蜜月愉快
7. your bride is really beautiful 你的新娘真漂亮
8. may you have a lovely baby 愿你們早生貴子
9. I wish you two a happy and long married life. 祝你們婚姻幸福白頭偕老
10. it is really a beautiful wedding 真是一場漂亮的婚禮!
11. it is a wonderful wedding ceremony 結婚典禮舉辦的很精彩!
12. you are made for each other 你們是天生的一對
歡迎學習交流:www.yjbys.com
用英語來祝福新人。
1. I am always yours 我永遠屬于你
2. I feel rather safe with you 和你在一起我很有安全感
3. you are always my only true lover / valentine 你永遠是我唯一真愛的人
4. I will always love you 我永遠愛你
5. I think I’m the happiest woman in the world. 我覺得我是世界上最幸福的.女人
6. I can’t live out my life without you. 我不能沒有你
7. I will always love you until the end of time . 我愛你直到天荒地老
歡迎學習交流:www.yjbys.com
你受祝福的夢
<P Thou Blessed Dream<P 你受祝福的夢<P If things go ill or well-<P If joy rebounding spreads the face,<P Or sea of sorrows swells-<P It is a dream, a play.<P 無論事情變糟還是變好,<P 不管歡樂重現臉頰或者,<P 悲傷的海洋漫溢,<P 那只是一場游戲,一場夢幻。<P A play- we each have a part<P Each one to weep or laugh as may;<P Each one his dress to don-<P Alternate shine or rain.<P 我們都是戲中的角色,<P 人人都盡情地歡笑啼哭,<P 每個人都輪換穿著,<P 晴日或雨天的衣裳.<P Thou dream, O blessed dream!<P Spread far and near thy veil of haze,<P Tone down the lines so sharp,<P Make smooth what roughness seems.<P 你的夢,受祝福的夢,<P 到處掩蓋著薄霧似的面紗,<P 將尖銳的線條變得柔和,<P 讓粗糙的外表變得平滑<P No magic but in thee!<P Thy touch makes desert bloom to life,<P Harsh thunder, sweetest song,<P Fell death, the sweet release.<P 只有你擁有魔力,<P 你的撫摩使荒漠綻開生命的花朵,<P 使轟隆的雷聲變成悅耳的歌,<P 使可怕的死亡變成甜蜜的解脫.
歡迎光臨論壇參與更多欄目: www.yjbys.com
2016圣誕節最流行的英語祝福短信
More friendship-and friendship-closer and closerto our heart。
圣誕快樂,好友,我們的情誼,更加深厚;我們的心靈,愈加相印。
My wishes come to you with the flying snow.May you be happy at Christmas and always。
我的心和雪花一起,飄落到你的門前,祝福,等待著你;快樂,每一個圣誕。
Merry Christmas.Many happiness returns of the day。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/meiwen/juzi/2867083.htm