Wait a minute... 等一下……
Well what do you suggest? 那么你有什么建議嗎?
What? Who's dead? 什么?誰死了?
How many identities do you think Hunt has? How many times has he slipped past customs and in how many counties?你知道亨特有多少個身份?有多少次他蒙混過關?去過多少國家?
They're dead. 他們死了。
My team. My team is dead. They knew we were coming and the disk is gone. 我的小組成員都死了。他們知道我們在這,磁盤已經丟失。
Let's not waste time chasing after him, just make him come to us.我們別再浪費時間追他了,讓他來找我們。
Did you hear me? The list is in the open.你聽見了嗎?名單已經外泄。
What can we do? Barnes... put a guy at the airport? 我們能做什么?巴恩斯……派人到機場?
These guys are trained to be ghosts... we taught them to do it for Christ's sake. 這些家伙被訓練得像幽靈一樣……是我們把他們訓練成這樣,看在上帝的份上。
I see you found it.你找到了。
You're not just a pretty face after all.原來你不只是臉蛋漂亮。
What did you think you were doing?你在想些什么?
What are you doing here?你來干什么?
Think you're the only one who can pick a lock?難道只有你懂得開鎖?
We've got 19 hours and 58 minutes!I'll get Bellerophon into your system before then!Just stay alive!I'm not going to lose you!我們還有19小時58分鐘,我會給你注射抗體。不要死,我不會放棄你!
I guess I lied.我想我騙了你。
I'm infected with Chimera.You know you don't have a choice.Just do it.Do it now!我感染了金美拉,開槍吧,立刻開槍。
I wasn't thinking!Just trying to stop you from getting hurt,that's all!我沒想什么,只是不想讓你受到傷害。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/zuowen/ciyu/57343.htm