導語:不管是詩詞歌賦還是小說雜文等,都是人類智慧的結晶。以下是小編為大家整理的簡愛劇本10,希望大家喜歡,更多內容請瀏覽(www.nvnqwx.com/wenxue)。
簡·愛
愛的表白
(仲夏的一個傍晚,酷熱的白天過后,簡來到花園享受日落后的清爽,碰到將要結婚的也在散步的羅切斯特。簡想趁他正在賞花沒看見自己時趕快躲開,但就在簡移動時,卻被喊住了) 羅切斯特:在這樣一個美好的夜晚會到屋子里去,真是一件憾事。
Rochester:How is the Thorn field in this season?
(簡雖然不愿意,但也沒走。倆人找個舒適的地方坐下來。)
羅切斯特:你愛索恩菲爾德吧?如果有一天你必須離開這,你會舍得嗎
Rochester:Jane, you love thornfield? If one day, you have to leave there, would you like to?
簡?愛:當然舍不得
Jane:Absolutely no!
羅切斯特:我想你必須離開他們,簡,我很抱歉,但是我認為你必須這么做。
Rochester: I believe you must leave them, Jane, I am sorry, but I believe you must.
簡?愛:哦,先生,那一刻來臨的時候,我會離開的。
Jane: well, sir,I shall be ready to go when the time comes.
羅切斯特:那時刻來了,今晚我必須告訴你。
Rochester: it has come. I must tell you tonight.
簡?愛:那么,這是真的,先生,您是真的要結婚了。
Jane: then, it’s true, sir. You are going to be married.
羅切斯特:不錯!你說得是事實。我希望在一個月以后結婚。在愛爾蘭西部有個地區,我可以送你到那里去。
Rochester: exactly! You have spoken the true. I hope to be married in a month’s time. There is a place in the west of Ireland to which I can send you. 簡?愛: 那是很遙遠的',先生。它離英格蘭很遠,離索恩費爾德很遠,離。。。。。。
Jane: it’s a long way off, sir. It’s a long way from England, from thornfield, from… 羅切斯特:離什么?
Rochester: well?
簡?愛:離你很遠,先生。。。(忍不住落淚)
Jane: from you, sir.
羅切斯特:哦,當你越過愛爾蘭海,你會忘掉我的。
Rochester: well, when you are across the Irish sea, I think you will forget me. 簡?愛:我絕不會那樣,先生。(同時,傷心啦,哭啊,怎么悲傷怎么演就對了)我愛索恩菲爾德,在這里,我很幸福,很自由。我認識了你,羅切斯特先生,雖然我知道我必須離開,但我仍覺得好像要走向我的末日。我真希望我從來沒有出生過,我真希望我從來沒有到過桑菲爾德
Jane: that I never should, sir. I love thornfield. Here I have lived a full and happy life. I have been free. I have know you, Mr. Rochester, and although I see I must go, I feel as though I were going to my death. I wish I'd never been born!I wish I'd never come to Thorn field!
羅切斯特:簡!簡,你哪兒也別去,留下來
Rochester:Jane!Jane, please don't go anywhere, stay here!
簡?愛:留下來
Servant:stay?
羅切斯特:對
Rochester:Yes!
簡?愛:你認為我會留下來
Servant:Do you think I will stay…
羅切斯特:我是
Rochester:Yes, I am!
簡?愛:在你身邊做一個無足輕重的人嗎
Servant:…to become nothing to you?
羅切斯特:不不不不
Rochester:Nononono...
簡?愛:你認為我是一架機器,一架沒有感情的機器嗎?能夠別人把一口面包從我嘴里搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?
Servant:Do you think I am an automaton? A machine without feelings? And can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?
羅切斯特:不是這樣的
Rochester:It is not the case.
簡?愛:你認為我貧窮、卑微、瘦弱、不美,我就沒有靈魂,沒有心了嗎
Jane: do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain and little, I am souless and heartless?
羅切斯特:簡你聽我說
Rochester:Jane, listen to me!
簡?愛:你錯啦!
我跟你一樣,是有靈魂的,也和你一樣有一顆完整的心,如果上帝賜給了我一點財富和美貌,我一定會讓你難以離開我,就像我現在早已經離不開你一樣。我不想用空洞的詞句來夸張我此刻的感受,我要告訴你,總有一天,你和我都將經過墳墓,同樣立站在上帝的面前,因為我們本來就是平等的!
Servant: You think wrong!
I have as much soul as you,and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me ,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,as we are!
羅切斯特: 我們本來就是平等的,簡(把簡緊緊地抱在懷里)
Rochester:Yes, we are equal individuals!Jane
簡?愛:放開我
Servant:Let me go!
羅切斯特:怎么了
Rochester: What’s wrong?
簡?愛:你不該對我這樣
Servant:You shouldn't have treated me like this.
羅切斯特:為什么
Rochester:Why?
簡?愛:我是一個有獨立意志的人,我要按自己的意志離開你
I am a free human being with an independent will, which I now exert to leave you.
羅切斯特:等。。。等一下,簡,聽我解釋。我想要你做我的妻子,只有你是我想娶得人。簡,你會嫁給我嗎?
Rochester: Wait……wait a moment. Let me explain. I want you as my wife. It is only you whom I wish to marry. Jane, will you marry me?
簡?愛:講得多滑稽,你已經選定了你的新娘,你不要再來取笑我了。
Jane:
Are you mocking me? You’ve already chosen your companion for life,please don't laughing at me.
羅切斯特:你是……你是說布蘭奇?簡,我愛的人是你。我不會娶她,也不能娶她。你才是我所愛的,簡。我懇請你接受我為你的丈夫。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/wenxue/juben/1882388.htm