英語短劇充滿著別樣的魅力,劇本題材也是豐富多彩。

英語短劇劇本(一)
我是世博志愿者
甲:知道嗎?現在開始招募世博志愿者了,這可太好了。我能為世博做貢獻啦!
Do you know? It begins to recruit Expo volunteers. I can contribute to Expo.
乙:你才知道呀,我早就報名啦!你看,我不正在認真準備嗎?
Yea… I have already sign up. I am ready for it.
甲:是嗎?你在看什么書?《世博英語100句》,有意思。做志愿者,為什么看這書呀?
Really? What book do you read? > . Why do you read this book?
乙:你連這也不懂!上海世博會將吸引許多外國友人,到那時,如果因為語言不懂,外國游客不能盡興游覽上海的美景,那多可惜呀!所以,要成為世博志愿者,首先就要過英語關。
More and more foreigners will come to Shanghai to join Expo. So it is important to study English well.
丙:不得了,不得了!
Ah…Ah…
甲:什么是讓你這樣驚訝?快說來聽聽。
What’s the matter?
乙:對,快告訴我們。
Please tell us.
丙:我剛才去交《世博會志愿者報名表》,才知道今年上海有數萬多名中學生報名呢!看來,競爭還真激烈呢!
Hundreds of junior students has signed up. They all want to be volunteers. The competition is violent.
乙:那當然,作為上海的一員,誰都想當好熱情的東道主。聽說經過層層篩選,最后只有一千名學生能入選,即便如此,還要經過近四個月的培訓,最后能通過考試的才能成為光榮的世博志愿者呢!
Sure. As a member of Shanghai, everybody wants to be a enthusiastic host. A formal volunteer must be trained for four months and pass the exam.
甲:那么難哪,我看,咱們就算了吧。再說我們年紀還太小,人家還不一定要我們呢!
It’s too difficult. We can’t be volunteers.
丙:你這想法就錯了,無論錄取與否,我們都應該學好英語,將來可以隨時隨地為世博做貢獻。
Your don’t think so. Whatever we must study English well. We should be ready for Expo all the time.
乙:你說得對,我們是外國語學校的學生,英語是我們的強項,我們不但可以自己學好英語,還可以教身邊的老人也學些英語,這樣,人人都能當好世博志愿者了!
You are right. We are the students of the foreign language school. We are good at English. In addition, we can teach old people they live around us. Thus, everybody can be an Expo volunteer.
甲:真不好意思,我錯了。
I’m sorry.
乙:沒關系,來,讓我們互幫互助,一起學好英語,共同當好世博志者。
That’s Ok. Let’s help each other to study English well and try out best for Expo.
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/wenxue/juben/401508.htm