Everything in this world, no matter how big, no matter how small, is connected in ways we never expected.
這世上的一切,無論多么巨大,無論多么渺小,都有著千絲萬縷的聯系,出乎我們意料。
Can you pee with an cue and finish with a headstand?
你們能倒立著尿尿嗎?
When your daddy's in a deep hole, he's gotta learn to stop digging.
當你老爸掉進洞里,他得清楚不能再往下挖了。
What's a best friend for if he cannot bring a daddy and his boy together?
死黨有什么用,如果他不能幫父子和好?
Far wild maverick outcasts like us who cannot be tamed...
像我們這樣特立獨行的人是無法被馴服的。
I'm sick of swarming. We've been swarming all our lives.
我厭倦蝦群了,我們這輩子都在群居。
We're way too fluffy. Fluffy don't float.
我們毛茸茸的。毛茸茸的東西浮不起來。
Baby penguins. Cute, but ruthless.
小企鵝,萌但也無情。
I fear the worst too, because fearing the best is a complete waste of time.
我也害怕最糟的情況可能會發生,因為害怕最好的會發生完全是在浪費時間。
Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
哇,被幾千只企鵝無視了。
I got so much love, I'm going to explode!
我感覺到超多愛,我都快要爆了!
He lacks like a rainbow. Like a rainbow with man-chichis.
他看起來像一道彩虹。一道有著爺們胸部的彩虹。
But if I love the few, who will love the many?
但是如果我只愛少數幾個,誰來愛那么多個呢?
If you want it, you must will it! If you will it, it will be yours!
如果你想要得到一件東西,你就要下決心。如果你下定了決心,你就會得到它。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/shiyongwen/taici/150526.htm