one of the happiest times in my life was when me and you, became we——我一生中最美好的時光是,當我和你成為“我們”
whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well——凡是值得做的事,就值得做好。
those have most power to hurt us, that we love——我們所愛的人,卻最具有傷害我們的力量。
【令人捧腹的中式英語】有事起奏,無事退朝 :hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have nothing to say,go home! 知之為知之,不知為不知:know is know noknow is noknow 美中不足: american chinese not enough 你有兩下子:you have two down son.
i love 3 things in this world: sun, moon and you. sun for morning, moon for night, and you forever. 在這個世界上我喜歡三件事,太陽 月亮和你。太陽是白晝,月亮是夜晚,而你 是永遠。
everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end——每件事最后都會是好事。如果不是好事, 說明還沒到最后。
three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words. 人生有三樣東西不可挽回:時間,機遇,以及說出去的話。
when keeping the ambiguity with you ,i fear i will fall in love with you, and i fear i will cry after your leaving. 與你保持著 一種曖昧關系時,我總怕我自己會愛上你,怕你離開后,我會流淚。
life only comes around once. so make sure you're spending it the right way, with the right ones.生命只有一次,我們要以正確的方式,和正確的人一起度過。
人生語錄:don't say that opportunities never come. it came but you just don't willing to give up the things you own. 不要說機會從來沒有出現,它曾經出現過,只是你舍不得放下自己擁有的東西。
to lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate——寧可在你所喜歡的事情上失敗,也不要在你所厭惡的事情上取得成功。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/meiwen/mingyan/565219.htm