童話劇是以童話為內容,戲劇為形式創作的故事。劇本包括原創和改編兩種,通過一系列的演藝方式來展示。下面小編給大家帶來幼兒園英語童話劇劇本,歡迎大家閱讀。

幼兒園英語童話劇劇本1
名字:拔蘿卜,
角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat
characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat
畫外音:小兔子肚子餓了,她想找些東西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然發現小路邊的地里長著一根蘿卜。
(Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. look for a moment, Suddenly, she find a radish in a filed beside the road.)
兔:啊,一個蘿卜!一個大蘿卜!我把它拔出來。
R:Oh, a radish! A big radish! Ill pull it out.
哎──嗨──呦!哎──嗨──呦!
Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!
這蘿卜太重了。我拔不出來。
The radish is too heavy. I cant pull it out.
狗:我是小狗。我餓了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?
D: Im a dog. Im hungry. Oh, Miss rabbit, What are you doing?
兔:你好,狗先生。一個蘿卜,一個大蘿卜。它太重了。我拔不出來。
R:Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. Its too heavy. I cant pull it out.
狗:我幫你。咱們一起拔。
D:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
兔:謝謝你。咱們一起拔。
R:Thank you . Lets pull it together.
兔和狗:一、二、開始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,這蘿卜太重了。我們拔不出來。
R&D:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.
(小猴走了過來)
猴:我是小猴。我餓了。哦,你們在干什么?
M:Im a monkey. Im hungry. Oh, What are you doing?
兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一個蘿卜,一個大蘿卜。它太重了。我們拔不出來。
R&D:Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. Its too heauy. We cant pull it out.
猴:我幫你們。咱們一起拔。
M:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
兔和狗:謝謝你。咱們一起拔。
R&D:Thank you. Lets pull it together.
兔,狗和猴:一,二,開始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,這蘿卜太重了。我們拔不出來。
R,D&M:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.
(小山羊走了過來)
羊:我是山羊。我餓了。哦,你們在干什么?
G:Im a goat. Im hungry. Oh, what are you doing?
狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一個蘿卜,一個大蘿卜。它太重了。我們拔不出來。
R,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat. A radish. a big radish. Its too heavy. We cant pull it out.
羊:我幫你們。咱們一起拔。
G:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
狗,兔和猴:謝謝你,咱們一起拔。
R,D&M:Thank you. Lets pull it together.
兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,開始。哎―嗨---呦!這蘿卜真大,這蘿卜真重。哎―嗨―呦!我們必須使勁干。我們一定把它拔出來。
R,D,M&G:One, two, begin. Ai---Hay---Yo! The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay---Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.
兔,狗,猴和羊:哎―嗨―呦!啊,蘿卜拔出來了!一個大蘿卜!一個重蘿卜。我們大家一起吃!
R,D,M&G:Ai---Hay---Yo! Ah, the radish is out! A big radish! A heavy radish! Well eat it together.
(他們一起圍著大蘿卜唱歌,跳舞。)
幼兒園英語童話劇劇本2
童話劇:《三只蝴蝶》
角色:太陽公公、烏云、紅花、白花、黃花、紅蝴蝶、白蝴蝶、黃蝴蝶旁白:花園里有三只美麗的蝴蝶。一只是紅的,一只是黃的,還有一只是白的。
(蝴蝶隨著音樂自由飛)There are three butterflies in the garden. They are red, yellow, and white.
太陽:太陽出來了。
The sun is rising.
三只蝴蝶:(輪流介紹)我是紅蝴蝶,我是黃蝴蝶,我是白蝴蝶。
I'm the red butterfly. I'm the yellow butterfly. I'm the white butterfly.
紅蝴蝶:你們看,太陽出來了。
Look, the sun is rising.
黃蝴蝶:天氣真好!
What a nice day!
白蝴蝶:我們一起跳舞吧!(它們非常快樂地在花園里跳舞、游戲。)Let's dance together.
旁白:有一天,它們正在草地上玩,突然下起了大雨來。
One day, they are playing on the grass, suddenly it's raining.
(烏云將太陽趕下臺)烏云:我來啦!
I'm coming.
白蝴蝶:哎呀,下雨了,我們怎么辦?
Oh, it's raining, what should we do?
黃蝴蝶:快找找避雨的地方呀!
Find the shelter.
紅蝴蝶:瞧,前面是紅花姐姐的家,我們一起去問問吧?
Look, it's the red flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:它們一同飛向紅花那里,齊聲向紅花請求說They are flying there.
眾蝴蝶:紅花姐姐,紅花姐姐,大雨把我們的翅膀淋濕了,大雨把我們淋得發冷了,讓我們到你的葉子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.
紅花:紅蝴蝶的顏色象我,請進來!黃蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,別進來!
The red butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(互相看了看)齊聲說:我們三個是好朋友,相親相愛不分手;We are good friends.
要來一塊來,要走一塊走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:雨下得更大了。三只蝴蝶在雨中飛舞著。
It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.
(烏云在場地中間做下雨狀)白蝴蝶:雨下得更大了。
It's raining harder.
紅蝴蝶:怎么辦,快想想辦法。
What should we do?
黃蝴蝶:誒,前面是黃花姐姐的家,我們一起去問問吧?
Oh, Look, it's the yellow flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飛向黃花那里,齊聲向黃花請求說。
They are flying there.
眾蝴蝶:黃花姐姐,黃花姐姐,大雨把我們的翅膀淋濕了,大雨把我們淋得發冷了,讓我們到你的葉子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.
黃花姐姐:黃蝴蝶的顏色象我,請進來!紅蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,別進來!
The yellow butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(手拉手)齊聲說:我們三個是好朋友,相親相愛不分手We are good friends.
要來一塊來,要走一塊走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:雨越下越大,三只蝴蝶繼續在雨中尋找避雨的地方。
It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.
(烏云在場地中間做下雨狀)紅蝴蝶:雨怎么越下越大呀!
It's raining harder.
黃蝴蝶:快,再找一找避雨的地方。
Find the shelter.
白蝴蝶:前面是白花姐姐的家,我們一起去問問吧?
Oh, Look, it's the white flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飛向白花那里,齊聲向白花請求說They are flying there.
眾蝴蝶:白花姐姐,白花姐姐,大雨把我們的翅膀淋濕了,大雨把我們淋得發冷了,讓我們到你的葉子下避避雨吧!
Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go into your leaves.
白花姐姐:白蝴蝶的顏色象我,請進來!紅蝴蝶、黃蝴蝶,別進來!
The white butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(搖搖頭)齊聲說:我們三個是好朋友,相親相愛不分手;We are good friends.
要來一塊來,要走一塊走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:三只蝴蝶在大雨里飛來飛去,找不著避雨的地方,真著急呀!可是它們誰也不愿意離開自己的朋友。這時候,太陽公公從云縫里看見了,連忙把空中的黑云趕走。
Three butterflies are flying in the rain. They can't find the shelter, but they want to stay together.
At the moment, the sun is coming. Dark clouds go away.
太陽:走走走,別再下了。(烏云灰溜溜地下場)Go away, go away, Stop raining.
旁白:天晴了。
The weather is fine.
太陽把三只蝴蝶的翅膀曬干了。三只蝴蝶迎著太陽,又一塊兒在花園里歡快的跳舞、游戲。(蝴蝶隨著音樂跳舞。)
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/wenxue/juben/1941707.htm