An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King

悟空:師傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:沒關系,前面不遠就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔細地攙扶唐僧繼續行走,同時另一邊老頭、老媽、小媳婦出場。
小媳婦(做哭狀):爹、媽,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老頭:女兒,快走吧,不然那豬精來了,就走不了了。
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳婦走幾步又回頭跑回老媽的懷里,抱頭痛哭。老頭在一邊嘆息,擦淚。
唐僧、悟空走到他們面前。
悟空:師傅,到了。
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老頭面前行禮,悟空看見了正在哭的母女倆,覺得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是從
東土大唐前往西天取經的和尚,想借貴地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老頭(做哽咽狀):哦,是東土大唐來的高僧啊,可以可以。(別過臉去繼續哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老媽聞聲抬起頭,仔細打量唐僧,突然撲到唐僧面前。
老媽:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女兒,救救我們一家啊。
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要傷心,有什么事慢慢說。
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老頭:高僧有所不知,我們這里有一只豬精,今天要來跟我女兒成親,大家都斗不過它,現在正
準備把女兒送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我這徒弟本領高強,也許他能幫上你們。
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老頭:唉,高僧啊,以前也來過自稱本領高強的師傅,結果都被這豬精打跑了。今天你們就躲著
別出來了吧。
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有這么厲害的妖怪?我倒要會他一會。待會你們只管躲起來,外面發生什么事,都不
用管。
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
這時起了風聲(音樂),老頭一家嚇得站起來混身發抖。小媳婦嚇得直往老媽懷里鉆。悟空鎮定
地舉手示意,讓師傅及老頭一家人躲到房間里面去。自己也手搭涼篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了門后,露出一段紅袖子。
豬八戒大笑著耀武揚威地走上場來,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我來了。
Darling, here I am.
站在臺上停一下,見沒有動靜,覺得奇怪,往房屋里看去,見露出一段紅袖子,高興地一拍手掌。
八戒:小娘子還害羞呢,不敢出來見老豬嗎?來,來,來,我們就要是夫妻了,還害什么羞呀!。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/wenxue/juben/1092974.htm