–I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。
–Where were you last night?
–That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起來了。
今晚我可以見到你嗎?
我從不計劃那么遙遠的事情。
A lot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水.
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮有那么多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。
其他的
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。
How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/shiyongwen/taici/576068.htm