他們不像你期待的那樣長大 真的很令人失望啊
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
我還是覺得他太顯擺了
I still think he is kind of a show off.
肯定是的啊 他是動物嘛
You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
如果你們有天來曼哈頓的話 別擔心 打個電話就行
If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
不過說真的 絕對要先打個電話 好嗎
Seriously no, call. OK?
如果機艙內氣壓瞬間下降 請把面罩罩上
In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...
好讓其他乘客 不被你驚嚇的表情嚇壞
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
我們可能這樣就完了 馬蒂
This could be it Marty.
但我還是想說 你是個真正的朋友 百萬里挑一的
I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
謝謝 伙計 你是最棒的 永遠都是
Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
我知道如果我告訴你 你不會介意的
I know you won't mind when I tell you...
告訴我啊 告訴我什么
Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
- 我把你的iPod弄壞了 - 什么?!
- I broke your iPod! - What!
按鍵太小了嘛 我受不了...
The button were so small.
- 太恐怖了 - 對不起嘛
- It made me mad. - I'm sorry.
- 我要殺了你! - 是個意外嘛 對不起啦
I'm gonna kill you!
注意 我是機長
This is your captain speaking.
我有好消息 也有壞消息
I've got good news and bad news.
好消息就是 我們馬上就要降落了
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/shiyongwen/taici/192699.htm