突然間想起阿甘,潸然淚下,雖然智力不高,卻比那些聰明的人活的更好!似乎也在告訴我們,努力會有收獲的!
阿甘正傳的全部經典臺詞,共42句,中英文版。
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離) 豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩)
12.His back is as crooked as a politician.
13.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/shiyongwen/taici/150516.htm