She just graduated. 她剛畢業。
We dont have to know that. 我們不需要知道。

Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以過來幫我弄一下意大利面嗎?
I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想這樣可以讓我喘口氣。
Whats that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?
Nothing! Its an expression. 沒有,隨便說說而已。
Dont listen to your father. 不要聽你爸亂說。
They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他們安于現狀。
We dont have that problem. 我們沒有那個問題。
What happened between you and him? 你們之間發生什么事了?
Heres what happened. 事情是這樣的。
Shes pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我們準備把孩子養大。
You knew about this? 這些你都知道嗎?
What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/shiyongwen/taici/126026.htm