篇一:關于安慰朋友的說說
Try harder next time. 下次再努力吧.
Look on the bright side. 你得看到事情好的一面. 來源:恒星英語學習網-口語頻道
Don't take it too seriously! 別看得那么嚴重! 來源:恒星英語學習網-口語頻道
Don't give up. Beat your brains out. 別氣餒!盡力去做. 來源:恒星英語學習網-口語頻道
Nobody is without his fault. 沒有人是十全十美的. 來源:恒星英語學習網-口語頻道
Hang in there! 別松勁!
Do your best! / Do a good cheer! / Beat your brains out. 盡力去做.
篇二:關于安慰朋友的說說
You know that mildly panicked feeling you get when you found out your friend’s mother just died and you really don’t know what to say? 你有沒有過這樣驚慌的經歷:你好友的母親不幸去世,她正沉浸在撕心裂肺的痛苦之中,你卻不知道如何去安慰她?
Breathe. It will be okay.
深呼吸,你能行的。
1. Not so good – “God will never give you more than you can handle.”
1. 不要說:“上帝不會讓你承受更多苦難。”
Even if the person has a faith system that includes God, this phrase has the tacit implication that if you can’t handle things, you must not have enough faith, you’re a bad Christian, etc.
如果這個人對上帝有著很堅定的信仰,這句話就有了隱藏的含義:
也就是說如果你處理不好這件事,你肯定是沒有堅定的信仰,不是虔誠的基督徒等等。
Better – “This must be so hard for you.”
不如說:“我知道你肯定非常難受。”
2. Not so good – “I’m sure it’s all for the best.”
2. 不要說:“我想這一切可能是最好的結果。”
Ack! Try really hard not to say this! Right now, the grieving person doesn’t see that anything is for the best except to have her loved one back.
本文來源:http://www.nvnqwx.com/meiwen/shuoshuo/492757.htm